I’ve wanted to do a “what’s in my bag” post since I STARTED this blog and it just hasn’t happened yet! As it gets warmer, I realized there are more and more things that I feel like I need to carry around with me to feel prepared. I’m a firm believer in “better safe than sorry” – I blame it on my momma. Whether I’m heading out for a road trip or just taking a quick trip to the grocery store, I’ve always got my summer essentials with me!
- New Extra® 35-stick pack of Gum – For me, life kind of revolves around food and there’s nothing worse than having bad breath after a barbecue or picnic! I love the new packs of Extra® Gum because they’ve got plenty to share with friends without having to worry about running out. We all know how sad it is to have to give away your last stick. Plus the recycled packaging is durable enough to throw into your purse or even in your luggage. Give Extra, Get Extra with the new Extra® Gum Spearmint and Polar Ice® 35-stick packs!
- Perfume samples – This is like my secret weapon – carrying around perfume samples lets you easily freshen up, even when that 100 degree summer heat has you feeling a little less than fresh.
- Deodorant – Whatever, don’t judge me. Carrying deodorant with you is genius.
- Pain relievers – Don’t let a headache or cramps keep you down – be prepared!
- Kindle Fire – This is really just for longer trips but I love having my Kindle Fire with me for reading, browsing the internet or catching up on my favorite shows.
- Refreshing makeup spray – Honestly it’s just kind of nice to spray something cool on your face when it’s hot. I like sprays that refresh your makeup without moving anything around.
- Sunscreen – I have extremely fair skin so having sunscreen with me at ALL times is crucial. Right now I’m loving tinted moisturizers and CC creams that have SPF in them already.
- Oil blotting sheets – Ahhh there’s nothing quite like the oily face of summertime. Blotting sheets really help keep the oil at bay, I definitely prefer them to powdering my nose over and over again.
- Hair ties and bobby pins – Because you never know when you’re going to need to throw your hair up.
- Mascara and an easy to wear lip color – I like having two quick makeup items that I can throw on if I just want a little more color on my face. Having a neutral lip color that’s going to be comfortable to wear is a must.
- Sunglasses – Duh.
- Phone – Also duh.
What do you love to carry with your during the warmer months? Make sure to stop by Walgreens and grab an Extra® 35-stick pack of Gum and keep your mouth cool all summer (and have plenty to share with friends!)