This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
Halloween may be long over (insert crying emoji here) but hey….a good costume is appropriate all year long, right? Okay okay, I know that is not true. But I recorded this and I really wanted to share it with you because this look is so fun and surprisingly easy to create! Obviously this video is sped up, but I was able to complete this look myself in about thirty minutes – and that’s without any practice or a trial run beforehand! I don’t think this tutorial requires a ton of makeup experience, just follow the directions in the video and you’ll be fine!
Once you’ve got your makeup done, the rest is easy! Just throw on a black tube top or tank top, and a full black skirt. I think a tulle skirt works PERFECTLY for this! If you can track down a triton or a shell necklace, even better!
- foundation (whatever you normally use)
- purple cream blush
- sponge makeup applicator or BeautyBlender
- eyeshadow – medium purple, bright blue, silver, and a darker crease shade (I used a dark indigo but charcoal, black or a dark blue would work just fine too)
- black liquid eyeliner (optional if you want to just use gel on your eyes)
- black gel eyeliner and brush to apply (for brows)
- white eyeliner
- red lipstick
Happy Friday loves! Got anything fun planned this weekend? Tell me about it in the comments!