This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone #WickedFantaFun #CollectiveBias
- Fanta® (any flavor – there are 8 to choose from! Orange, Grape, Strawberry, Pineapple, Grapefruit, Apple, Peach and Cherry)
- Sherbet (again, any flavor!)
- A cup or glass (for each person you’re serving)
- A large punch bowl or container (if you’re making a big batch)
- Ladle or spoon for serving
- Optional: gummy worms, plastic eyeballs, ice cube trays, plastic insects
I grabbed my Fanta at Family Dollar – they have 2 liter bottles and cans with Halloween packaging designed by Noma Bar that is SO cute! Click here to locate your nearest Family Dollar store. Oh and get this – you can save $1 when you buy (1) Fanta 12-pack 12oz cans AND (1) Red Baron pizza 12oz or larger, with digital Smartcoupon at Family Dollar (10/24/16 – 10/31/16)
- If possible, chill your Fanta before the party. (Optional, but I prefer starting with it cold already)
- If you’re making a large batch, pour your 2 liter of Fanta into the bowl/container a few minutes before your guests arrive. If you’re just making one glass, fill your glass up about halfway with Fanta.
- Next, add your sherbet! Honestly, you don’t have to be super precise with the measurements, but a ratio of about 2 parts Fanta to 1 part sherbet works well. If you want your punch to be extra frothy, add more sherbet.
- Come up with a fun name for your punch! Here are a few ideas – “Witches Brew,” “Ghost Goo,” “Brain Stew” or “Guts Soup” (that last one is pretty gross but it could work, depending on the crowd)! If you have time, make a cute little sign or label to go on or next to your punch. I just used my computer printer to print on some clear labels I already had at my house. Even if you don’t have time for a sign, I would still come up with a name you can use when you describe it to your guests!
- Lastly….make your punch fun! Add in eyeballs, insects frozen into ice cubes, or gummy worms – or if you’re like me, use all three! The possibilities are endless so get creative. Just make sure to serve your punch with a straw so there’s not a choking hazard.
- What’s your favorite way to celebrate Halloween?
- What’s your favorite flavor of Fanta?