Eeeeek I’m a little late on this but I’ve been in Denver so that’s a good excuse, right? It’s the start of a new month (and the start of the last quarter of 2016…what?!), which means it’s time for small goals! Per usual, I’m linking up with Nicole of Writes Like a Girl and per usual, there’s lots of good stuff on the post so check it out!
Here’s a look at last month’s small goals:
Get rid of my extra clothes– Done! I took them all to my little sister. Getting money for them would’ve been nice but just getting them out of the house felt good. Apply for more sponsored posts– Done! I’m getting back to doing more sponsored posts and I’m thrilled. Business cards– DONE! So stoked about this one – they should be arriving next week! Make sure to watch Instagram because I’m 100% sure I’ll be posting a photo there. Unless they suck…which they won’t!!!
- Post on Instagram at least 28 times – Sooo close but I only posted 24 times. That being said, I think it might just be my most consistent month to date and I’m so happy with my Insta growth!
Finish the blogging courses I have purchased– Done! I actually have a new course to complete now and I’m feeling so motivated.
Four out of five is not too shabby, y’all! I’m really happy with this, especially since – just being honest – I didn’t think about my small goals much this month. I need to get back to putting a sticky note in my planner because that helps me a lot.
Now onto October goals!
- Write 3 non sponsored posts per week – As much as I enjoy sponsored posts, I want to try to ake sure I’m still giving you guys lots of non sponsored content.
- Create lots of Fall and Winter outfits – Initially this goal was to create a fall and winter clothing wishlist, but I realized I could do better. Instead I am going to create a big list of fall and winter outfits I can make using clothes I already own. There may be some things I add here and there, but using what I have is top priority.
- Clear out summer and spring clothes – This one’s going to be tough but I plan on going through EVERY spring/summer item I own so I can get rid of anything I didn’t wear this year.
- Take better care of myself while working (inspired by Nicole) – A few things are included here: better posture and more time working from my desk, getting up and walking at least once per hour, and drinking more water. When I work, both my day job and on my blog, I’m so bad about just plopping myself on the couch and busting work out for hours at a time. Sure it can be good for productivity but it’s way too hard on my body. Gotta practice self care.
I’m limiting myself to four goals this month but I think these are going to be pretty difficult for me. Nothing wrong with a good challenge, right? Don’t forget to check out Writes Like a Girl so you can get inspired by the small goals posted by everyone else in the link up!
- What are you working on this month?
- If you work from home (or blog) how do you take care of yourself when you’re being a workaholic?! #help