This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
Happy Monday, happy May 1st and happy small goals day! No new Mail Monday post for today, but I promise I’ll have one next week! Let’s just jump right into reviewing last month’s small goals:
Hit our savings goal for the month– Check! It wasn’t easy, but we made it!!! Set up an Instagram account for Everyday Unicorns– Done! My only goal was to actually set up the account but I even posted something yesterday so that’s a double win! Design 4 new Everyday Unicorns shirts– YES! Okay y’all, around April 24th I thought this wasn’t going to happen, then last Thursday I kind of had a stroke of creativity and went nuts and designed an entire summer collection. Check out the designs below, and if you like them you can shop them here 🙂 Add pins to my own Pinterest account– Done! I also scheduled out pins for the next 2+ weeks. Holla!
4/4?!?!?! I think this might be my perfect month, you guys! Feeling so great right about now, so let’s move right on to May’s small goals:
- Hit my sales goal for Everyday Unicorns – I’ve never set a sales goal for my business, but I’m one of those cheesy people who believes in “putting things out into the universe.” So I’m setting a goal and making moves to make it happen.
- Send out at least one newsletter – This goal has made my list before, but here it is again. I don’t even know the last time I sent out a newsletter. Yikes.
- Spend more time marketing – I recently read that you should spend 75% of your time marketing….wut. So I’m going to work on streamlining my blog posts so I can spend more time marketing!
- Work out four times a week – I have jokingly said “working out is my therapy” but honestly, it’s true. When I don’t work out, I find myself much more anxious and irritable. It’s bad for me. My gym, Kaia FIT North Dallas, is starting our new session today so this is a perfect time to kick it up a notch!
- Drink 8+ cups of water per day – My water intake has really been slacking but now that the weather is warming up I have to start taking it more seriously again. Cheers to more water!
Per usual, I’m linking up with the amazing Nicole from Writes Like a Girl blog, make sure to check out her post and posts from the other folks who linked up! Also, BIG news coming later this week, so stay tuned for that! For now, I leave you with wishes for a happy Monday and a wonderful week.