Happy first small goals post of 2017! This officially marks the start of my 2nd year doing small goals and I’m honestly so excited – my small goals last year really helped me stay focused and achieve my goals. This month’s small goals post comes a little late because the first Monday of this month was reserved for the word of the year. If you missed that post, you can check it out here. Otherwise, it’s time to chat about January small goals! Per usual, I’m linking up with the always lovely, Nicole. Make sure to check out her small goals post and while you’re at it, read a few others who linked up! Here’s a look at my December goals:
Review 2016 goals and set 2017 goals– Yes! This was such a nice way to close out 2016 and I’m proud to say I’ve already started working towards my 2017 goals. Get some guest posts lined up– I got one finalized….does that count? Seriously though, I’m going to reach out to everyone who signed up like asap but since I got one lined up I’m going to count that as a win.
- Set aside times to work on my blog and time to rest – Nahhhhh. I’m sure I did rest some, but I wasn’t very intentional about it.
Finish off that credit card debt– YES! Guys, I’m so proud of this. Would anyone be interested in a post about how we paid off our debt?
Happy to say I accomplished 3 out of 4 of my December small goals for 2016. And this is what I’m working on in January:
- Film and post 2 YouTube videos – I’ve really been slacking on my video content and I need to get my butt back in gear! I just recently got a backdrop for filming (HALLELUJAH) so I’m really stoked about that! If you’re not already subscribed, you can do so here.
- Write and post at least 4 beauty posts – If I’m being honest, my beauty content does WAY better on Pinterest than anything else, plus I really love doing it! I got a bit intimidated and stopped for a while but now I’m diving back in! If you have any requests for posts, let me know 🙂
- Finalize business paperwork – This is a boring one so I won’t get into details but I’m putting it on here to hold myself accountable.
- List services on my blog – I’m SO excited to share what services I’m offering but I promise it will happen soon! Obviously sometime this month 🙂
- Continue to work out and eat healthy – I had to take 10 days off from working out because I had my second round of microblading done. I’m excited to hit the gym again on Monday evening – I’ve been feeling kind of “blah” lately and I know it’s because I haven’t been treating my body right.
Most of my goals this month kind of lay the foundation for the things I want to accomplish in 2017. I’m really excited to grow this year and push myself to create better, more valuable content for you guys. I’ll be sending out a survey (probably later this week) so keep your eyes peeled for that.