Y’all I can’t believe it’s almost that time again – Dallas Comic Con Fan Days! To be honest, I was originally planning on posting a Comic Con inspired makeup tutorial today but I’ve been sick all week so it just didn’t happen. I’m so sad about it. BUT instead I’m sharing the things I’m most looking forward to this weekend at Dallas Comic Con Fan Days.
If you don’t have your tickets already, you can get them online here or at the door (but they’re a bit more expensive at the door so get them ahead of time!) You can also just buy a one day pass for either Saturday or Sunday if you can’t commit to a full weekend of Comic Con (but come on, you want to be there the whole time).
Okay, okay, so here are 6 things that you can’t miss this weekend at Dallas Comic Con Fan Days!
1. My first ever cosplay – Typically my Comic Con attire is a pop culture t shirt and/or some accessories, just to keep it simple. This time around I’m doing what I like to call “cosplay light” and I’m so excited about it! I’m not going full on cosplay but it’s definitely a costume that will *hopefully* be recognizable to other con-goers. Also my blogger besties Sevi and Stephanie are joining in for a group cosplay – any ideas what we might dress up as? Hint: my hair is staying silver!
2. A potential Stephen Amell/Stardust throwdown – For those of you who haven’t been keeping track, Stephen Amell and WWE’s Stardust have an ongoing feud. I’m not big into WWE but this has been thoroughly entertaining. Stardust confirmed on Twitter that he will be there and I. Cannot. Wait.
3. Calen Hoffman/Groot cosplayer – This cosplayer has been at Dallas Comic Con before but sadly I missed my photo opp last time around. This year I’m DEFINITELY going to get a photo with Groot – you seriously won’t believe how amazing this costume is.
4. Wild Bill’s Soda (duh) – I think I mention Wild Bill’s in every single Comic Con post I write but it’s soooo delicious. Also, you can save some money by bringing back your mug from a previous year instead of a buying new one every time!
5. Relive the 90s with a Power Ranger, Data and Eric Matthews – The guest lineup is full of some 90s goodness this time around including Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation, original Red Power Ranger Austin St. John and Will Friedle…aka Eric Matthews from Boy Meets World! If you’re wondering why Will Friedle is on that list, he’s now an accomplished voice actor…anyone ever watched Batman Beyond? Yep, Batman is Will. *mind blown* You can view all the Dallas Comic Con Fan Days guests here.
6. A group photo with Stephen Amell and John Barrowman – I’ve only done one photo opp before (Gus from Breaking Bad!) and it was a good one so this group photo opp has a lot to live up to! I’m so excited to take a photo with my blogger besties though – now I just have to figure out what to wear!!!
See you this weekend at Dallas Comic Con Fan Days, babes! And don’t forget to save $5 and get your tickets today.