Today I’m reviewing ColourPop’s new Ultra Metallic Lips – you can check out the video below or scroll down for a quick text version. The video’s short though if you’ve got 3 minutes to spare 🙂
The quick and dirty of the ColourPop Ultra Metallic Lips:
- Zebra and Maneater are both gorgeous, but they’re pretty similar so if you don’t wear bronze/gold lip products often I would just buy one
- staying power is about a 6/7 out of 10
- doesn’t dry down all the way so it does wear off a tad but it touches up perfectly – also I had no bleeding around the edges after 8 hours of wear
- feels really nice on the lips – not gritty
- $6 a piece, sign up for their email list and get $5 off your first order
If you like what you see, don’t forget to pin it!
- Have you tried any ColourPop products? If so, what are your faves?
- What do you think of the metallic lipstick trend? Love it or leave it?