You know how sometimes something comes along that you just love so much you can’t even believe it’s true? That’s basically me with ColourPop Cosmetics.
In case you’re not familiar, here’s the short version:
- Excellent products
- Wide variety of shades
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA
So yeah. Sounds pretty amazing, right? I’ve ordered a few products from ColourPop before, but when their new Ultra Satin Matte Lips line was (finally) released, I went a little cray. Curious to know what I got? You know you are. Check out the video below and let me know what you think!
In case you can’t watch, here’s the short version:
- Super Shock Shadow (Sequin) – Gorgeous copper/rosegold shadow, lots of pigmentation and long wearing without creasing
- Super Shock Shadow (Bae) – Eggplant shadow with blue/purple glitter, if you apply lightly it looks more like a burgundy but when you pack it on you’ll really see how beautiful it is
- Super Shock Cheek (Monster) – Light pink/opal highlight – great for fair skin and looks best with pink blush
- Lippie Stix (Cake) – Neon coral lipstick that goes on REALLY easily, fab for spring/summer
- Lippie Stix (Brills) – The perfect lavender, in my opinion; another great spring/summer shade
- Lippie Stix (Raw) – Teal and definitely not the easiest color to wear but they really nailed it with this one – goes on super smooth and evenly
- Lippie Stix (Grind) – Neon purple, a bit more sheer than the other ones but still has great payoff
- Lippie Stix (Wet) – Taupe gunmetal, this one is lovely but I might end up getting the pencil to go with it, I find that it’s not quite as easy to get a clean line as the other lippie stix
- Ultra Satin Lips (Mess Around) – Dark “greige,” I like this one a lot but I think it might look better on people whose skin is a tad darker than mine
- Ultra Satin Lips (Marshmallow) – Grey lavender, probably my new favorite lip product to be honest
The Ultra Satin Lips formula is seriously just what we (as makeup wearers haha) needed. I’m kind of sick of dealing with insanely matte lip products, so this is a nice change of pace. The color payoff is top notch. Expect some transfer though, as this doesn’t dry down matte, but the formula is still very long wearing.
What do you think? Have you tried any ColourPop products before? Let me know in the comments so I know what to order with my next haul 🙂