Pink hair is so fun and whimsical but it sure does limit my makeup and wardrobe choices quite a bit. I’ve been wearing black and white almost exclusively since I colored my hair pink – I think partially because it’s just what I’m into and partially because of my hair. Makeup has been a little more difficult to get used to – I tend to wear neutral eye makeup but I LOVE mixing up my lipsticks so finding colors that fit my hair without clashing has been no easy feat. That being said, I’ve found some great options!
Here are the lipsticks that I have in rotation currently, and guess what….each one is under $10! Can’t beat a good value, y’all!
Here are the products used in this video (click each one to get the details and purchase for yourself):
- NYX Macaron Lippies in Violet ($6.99)
- Maybelline Color Sensation Rebel Bloom in Lilac Flush ($5)
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Eurotrash ($6)
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Gotta Glow Lip Tint ($6)
- NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream in Enamored ($6.50)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania ($6)
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella ($26; get it for FREE here on your birthday)
- NYX Extra Creamy Lipstick in Narcissus ($3.99)
Check out the video and let me know which lip color is your favorite.
For more beauty goodies, follow my Beauty board on Pinterest!
Follow Valery Brennan | Affordable Dallas Fashion Blogger’s board Beauty on Pinterest.