This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
I told you guys on Twitter this video was coming! I’ve done a pretty decent amount of beauty shopping lately, so I decided to go ahead and do a haul video to share my purchases! There’s a healthy mix of high end and drugstore and everything from lipsticks to bronzer to brushes and (almost) everything in between.
It’s time to check it out.
Okay, but really. Here’s the video.
- ColourPop Ultra Metallic Lip (review on these lipsticks here)
- Sephora Collection Brush
- Sephora Collection Face Powder (Tranquil)
- Hoola Matte Bronzer
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick (Alien)
- NYX Plush Gel Lipstick (Sharp Femme)
- NYX Loose Pearl Shadow (Yellow)
- NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream (Fuschia Fusion and Electromagnetic)
- UD Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
- Jeffree Star Skin Frost (Ice Cold)
That’s it, y’all! If you saw my post yesterday, you already know I’m on a spending freeze for the month so these beauty finds are going to have to tide me over at least through August…can I survive? 🙂
- What beauty products are you loving right now?
- Do you watch Check it Out with Dr. Steve Brule and does it make you as uncomfortable as it makes me? I love it, but man…all the awkward feelings.