This post isn’t sponsored but does contain a handful of affiliate links. If you click and/or purchase anything using one of those links, I receive a few cents back. Thanks for helping keep this blog running – you are SO appreciated.
Two months ago (holy cow has it really been two months?!) I did a post all about beauty buys under $5 (click here to read it) so it’s about time I do a follow up! This time around I’m featuring my favorite inexpensive beauty buys between $5 and $10. Check out the video then shop my faves using the list below!
- Real Techniques Blush Brush and Powder Brush
- elf Eyeshadow Palettes (Prism, Everyday Smoky, Mad for Matte)
- NYX Liquid Illuminator
- Royal & Langnickel Crease/Smudge Brush
- Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm
- NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder (Translucent)
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- elf Mineral Pearls
- ColourPop Super Shock Cheek (Monster)
- Renpure Rosemary Mint Cleansing Conditioner
- NYX Matte Lipstick
- ColourPop Ultra Metallic Lip
Okay, what did I miss? I’m sure there are some great products not listed here so let me know in the comments! Psst if you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it, love!