This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
The Beauty Blender is all the rage on basically every beauty blog out there. People, including myself, are crazy for that thing. So when I read (over and over again) that the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge was a great Beauty Blender dupe, I knew I had to try for myself. I picked one up on one of my regular Ulta runs (used a coupon because, duh) and put it to the test! Check out the video below to see what I thought, or if you’re pressed for time scroll down for the short version.
The quick and dirty about the Miracle Complexion Sponge:
- (forgot to include this in the video) the first time I rinsed out my Miracle Complexion Sponge it was…soapy. I don’t know how else to explain it or what it was but there were SO many tiny bubbles. It was the weirdest thing and definitely made me feel weird.
- It’s MUCH softer than the Beauty Blender and never really feels “dry” – even straight out of the package
- It soaks up tons of product, even after just 1-2 uses
- MUCH less expensive than the Beauty Blender ($6.99 vs $20 for the Beauty Blender)
- Would be a good dupe for a standard makeup sponge but if you’re used to the Beauty Blender, the Miracle Complexion Sponge probably isn’t for you.
Have you tried out the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge? If so, what did you think?