This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
Small goals really snuck up on me but it’s 11:15pm here in Denver so the joke’s on you, I still got it posted on time! 🙂 In case you’re new around here – each month I link up with the wonderful Nicole of Writes Like a Girl blog for small goals. First up, let’s review July’s goals.
Make a schedule for my vacation time– Done! I had to adjust my schedule somewhat but having my time broken down by days really made a huge difference. I was able to accomplish a LOT during this time. Host an Everyday Unicorns giveaway– YES! It’s actually happening right now so if you haven’t entered, make sure you do that here! The winner will get SIX Everyday Unicorns shirts! Enter and share with your friends, babes! Make my blog a priority again– Yes! I feel like July was a really great month for me and August is going to be even better. Stay tuned!
- Finish up my “cloffice” and share – Nah
Meal plan throughout the month– Yes! We had some slip ups, but overall my husband and I did a great job meal planning. Definitely going to continue this, it makes cooking soooo much less stressful!
Four out of five?! I’m shocked because, if I’m being honest, I didn’t even think about my goals this month. Yikes. Alright here’s what’s on deck for August!
- Get a library card and check out my first book – I’m SO excited because the library here has my ebook database of choice (yes I have a preference, don’t judge me!) This month I want to get my library card and check out my first book. Let me know if you have any suggestions!
- Plan a trip to Dallas/Fort Worth – I’ve been in Denver for almost two months now…time to plan a trip back home!
- Finish my cloffice and share it – I knowwww this was on last month’s goals (honestly I can’t believe it’s been “almost done” for a month) but I’m including it again!
- Maintain a cleaner home with focus on the living room, dining room and my office – Kind of stealing this one from Nicole, but having a tidy house helps maintain low stress levels and I think it even helps with anxiety. I don’t want to feel overwhelmed, so I’m focusing on a few rooms that I think will make the biggest difference.
- Post 3 YouTube videos – Pretty self explanatory, but I have a nice place to film now so I’m going to be doing more video content! Super excited!
Anything you’re working on for the month of August? Do tell!