Yippee! We’ve officially made it to Friday, y’all! Lindsay from The Wife in Training (a hilarious and wonderful lifestyle blog that you should all read) tagged me in this earlier this week – so I’ve finally decided to take the plunge. Remember Myspace surveys? They were literally the best part of Myspace and this is like that, so basically this is awesome.
1. What are you wearing? My trusty skinny jeans, wedge sneakers and my Justin Timberlake concert t shirt. I don’t play around with casual Friday.
2. Ever been in love? Thankfully, yes.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes, yes I have.
4. How tall are you? 5’4.75″….that .75 is important to me
5. How much do you weigh? Who asks this? Whatever, I like to eat but I also try to work out occasionally so I don’t get heart disease
6. Any tattoos? Yes. Six of them. Sorry, mom!
7. Any piercings? Ear lobes and my trusty nose piercing that I got on my 18th birthday!
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Ben Wyatt and Leslie Knope. Ultimate power couple.
9. Favorite show? TV addict alert. Breaking Bad is my favorite of all time but close runner ups include: Mad Men, Parks & Recreation, The Office, Arrested Development, Bob’s Burgers, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Louie.
10. Favorite bands? The Beatles! I’m not going to bother with runner ups because no one else matters.
11. Something you miss? Making music with people
12. Favorite song? “Something” by The Beatles is the first thing that pops in my head but I know there are too many others to list.
13. How old are you? 25
14. Zodiac sign? Aries
15. Quality you look for in a partner? A sense of humor and a heart for social justice
16. Favorite Quote? Currently: “A #GIRLBOSS is in charge of her own life. She gets what she wants because she works for it.” – Sophia Amoruso
17. Favorite actor? This is so embarrassing but I will see just about anything with Mark Wahlberg in it. I just really like the dude. If Mark Wahlberg gets mad and yells at some people, count me in.
18. Favorite color? Mint/turquoise/teal….anything in that family.
19. Loud music or soft? I guess loud?
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? Straight to my bed
21. How long does it take you to shower? If I’m not washing my hair or shaving my legs (which is most days, obviously), 3 minutes or so.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 45 minutes, unless it’s for something fancy
23. Ever been in a physical fight? No, but in elementary school I pushed a girl down because she said my (very pregnant) mom was fat
24. Turn on? Good hygiene
25. Turn off? Bigotry
26. The reason I started blogging? I just wanted a place to go! It has already led to some amazing friendships so if nothing else comes out of it, I’m totally happy.
27. Fears? ROACHES. Also feeling like I haven’t made a difference.
28. Last thing that made you cry? Ferguson
29. Last time you said you loved someone? This morning, to my husband
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? Go here
31. Last book you read? #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
32. The book you’re currently reading? Legend by Marie Lu (shoutout to my #BloggerBookClub), Jesus Feminist by Sarah Bessey and audiobooking The Girl Who Played with Fire
33. Last show you watched? Parks & Rec….we’re on a binge right now
34. Last person you talked to? My coworker, Michael
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Blogger besties! Luh you, Stephanie!
36. Favorite food? Pizza. Hands down.
37. Place you want to visit? Everywhere. I just want to see the whole wide world.
38. Last place you were? My car? That’s kind of lame.
39. Do you have a crush? I’m like the queen of celebrities, but right now I’m really crushing on Bryan Cranston, Chris Pratt (duh) and Louis CK. YES, LOUIS CK.
40. Last time you kissed someone? This morning when my husband was still in bed as I left for work -_-
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Coca Cola, y’all.
43. What instruments do you play? At one point in my life I played violin and bass guitar but it’s been a minute.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, Aggie ring and nose ring.
45. Last sport you played? lol sports
46. Last song you sang? I car-sang Chandelier by Sia prettyyyyy hard before I went into work.
47. Favorite chat up line? Literally no one knows what this is. Stop trying to make chat up happen, it’s not going to happen!
48. Have you ever used it? ……just stop
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Wednesday night at Bellacures with some blogger ladies! I promise I’m going to give y’all the scoop on Bellacures soon!
50. Who should answer these questions next? Erin from Uniquely Erin!