GUYS we’re getting really close to Christmas so it’s crunch time on these gift guides! Today is all about the pups. Sorry cat lovers, I don’t know what to tell you. Here are some gift ideas for the four legged friend in your life (or your friend who’s hopelessly obsessed with their dog).
1. Bandana from Finnick’s Treasures. These bandanas are so darn cute and so affordable! I love that they’re handmade and come from a really great small business. Variety in styles and sizes, affordable and handmade….seriously what more could you ask for?! I’m especially fond of the Ninja Turtle bandana, myself. Win one for your own pup below!
2. Pet food delivered to your front door. Okay so this isn’t the most glamorous present but it’s SO practical and convenient. Super high quality pet food, affordable and delivered to your front door for free? Yes please.
3. Anything from the Charlie the Corgi shop. This is especially for you Corgi lovers out there – so much cute stuff!
4. DIY dog treats. Of course you can always go the DIY route and make some dog treats. Honestly I probably wouldn’t do this for my own dogs (because lazy) but it would make for a precious gift for a neighbor pup! There are tons of recipes and most of them use things you already have in your pantry!
5. Doggy Christmas sweater. Need I go on? No.
Good luck on the giveaway! At least one more giveaway is being announced this week so stay tuned! Also don’t forget to enter on your computer, the widget probably won’t load on your phone (lame, I know).