Honestly, guys are always really easy for me to buy for. They almost always have some sort of hobby or interest and most of the time guys don’t care if a gift is practical or not. That being said, some dudes do want practical, so here are some options that I really think would be awesome for any guy.
1. Dollar Shave Club. This gift actually works for anyone who shaves…I’m a member haha. I love that it’s a really low monthly fee for a high quality razor delivered to your door every month (or every other month if you choose). The packaging is top notch and so are the products. I go for the $6/month razor but there is an option that’s only $1. A DOLLAR.
2. Bath and Body Works Men’s collection. I love buying this as stocking stuffers for my husband and my dad. They have a nice variety of scents and the body wash is a 3 in 1 (shampoo, conditioner, body wash) – perfect for the lazy guy.
3. A peacoat. In Mindy Kaling’s phenomenal book, she talks about how every guy should have a good fitting peacoat and I totally agree. A peacoat with jeans is the perfect way to help your guy look stylish and pulled together all winter long. Old Navy always has a great, affordable option but of course you can find them anywhere.
4. Converse. Classic, they go with everything, come in a variety of colors and they’re not expensive. Who doesn’t love Chuck Taylors? Get a pair of grey or black and they’ll go with just about anything.
5. Amazon gift card. You can get anything from Amazon – everyone knows this. If you’re going to give someone a gift card, why not give them endless possibilties? Guess what, I’ve teamed up with some other Dallas bloggers to give one away!
A $200 Amazon gift card is up for grabs! The gift card will be delivered electronically so you’ll have it in time for some last-minute Christmas shopping! Or for a “treat yourself” gift for surviving the holiday season. 🙂 Enter using the widget below!